Welcome to Technofire Corporation
We are assisted by our team of professionals, which makes sure that the procured range is compliant with the established norms of the industry. The clients can avail these products from us as per their requirements in terms of quality and variety. By ensuring an effective quality control programme, we offer premium grades of coals. Also, these different varieties of coal are stored in our spacious stockyard, separately.
REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD DEAL WITH US.
- We have an experience in this industry. So, we will be in a much better position to guide the customers that which coal would be best suitable for their boiler.
- We buy Indonesian coal from the importers. So, we have all the varieties of coal from all the importers & we have an idea of the quality of coal being bought by all the importers. So, we will be able to recommend the customers which quality is good and running effectively in the market.
India's Largest Screening Plant
Indonesian Coal - 00 to 50mm
We have Indonesian coal screening plant at Morbi.we are planning to supply all sized Indonesiancoal of 5400 GCV to 6200 GCV. Sizes are 00 to 06 mm , 06 to 20 mm , 20 to 50 mm , 00 to 15 mm and 00 to 50 mm. So, If you have any requirement, please do not hesitate to contact us.
About Our Services
TECHNOFIRE CORPORATIONSartanpar Road,
B/H LandGrace Ceramic,
National Highway 27 ,
Ta. Wankaner ,
Dist. Rajkot, (Guj) INDIA.
Kalpesh Patel : +91 99099 79766
Haresh Patel : +91 99099 79763
Email : email@example.com
- We have a quality control team at all the points of loading who makes sure that the correct and good quality of the required coal is loaded & so the customers could be free from the hassles of bad quality of coal being supplied to their factory.
- We have a stock of sufficient quantity of coal anytime in ourstock yard in order to provide prompt services and make sure that the boiler of the factory doesn’t remain idle even under worse circumstances.
- We offer wide variety of industrial fuels for boilers i.e Indonesian coal, Indian coal, screened coal, lignite, pet coke. It’s a one stop destination and so the customers need not shift to other suppliers in case they want to try some other industrial fuel for boilers.